Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of use
1.1 Your access to and use of delivita.co.uk (‘the Content’) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Content on the delivita.co.uk website with a view to using the Content you fully accept the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Content.
1.2 delivita.co.uk shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to delete, edit, lock, move or remove any content without notice.
1.3 We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Content following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
3.1 In no event will delivita.co.uk be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account or post as someone else or on behalf of someone else at any time.
4. Account Registration
4.1 To register with delivita.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
4.2 You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
4.3 You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
4.4 delivita.co.uk may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 The Content and its content (including without limitation the Content design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Content and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and laws.
5.2 In accessing the Content you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Content for personal, non-commercial home use only.
5.3 delivita.co.uk does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such materials at any time, without notification.
6. Links to Third Party Contents
6.1 The Content may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that 6bdigital.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites.
7.1 The delivita.co.uk website is provided by 6bdigital.com without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with use of the Internet.
7.2 In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
incompatibility of the delivita.co.uk website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
technical problems including errors or interruptions of the delivita.co.uk website
unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the delivita.co.uk website
inadequacy of the delivita.co.uk website to meet your requirements
7.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude delivita.co.uk liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
8. Availability of the delivita.co.ukwebsite
8.1 Although delivita.co.uk aims to offer you the best service possible, delivita.co.uk is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. delivita.co.uk cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
8.2 Your access to the delivita.co.uk website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. delivita.co.uk will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
9. Acceptable Use
9.1 You warrant and undertake to us that you will use your best endeavours to ensure that the any material originating from you and your use of the Content is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and in particular that it is not in the opinion of us:
defamatory, offensive, indecent or of an obscene or menacing character; or
likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person; or
likely to breach any copyright or confidentiality or privacy or other intellectual property of any person; or
fraudulent or connected in any way with the committal or possible committal of a criminal offence; or
material of a racial or sexually discriminatory nature; or
“spam” mail; or
material that contains a mail bomb; or
a Trojan horse; or material that contains viruses or worms other disruptive programs or devices; or
in breach of these terms and conditions of use.
9.2 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, You may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any of the contents of this site. In particular, You may not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror any content.
9.3 You may only download, use, reproduce and print materials appearing on this site for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
10. Product Pricing
delivita.co.uk make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct.
However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable).
The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at any time up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
The title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a full valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped from our warehouse.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
delivita.co.uk is operated by DELIVITA Ltd, 52 Heator Lane, Upper Cumberworth, HD8 8XJ.
Terms and conditions - competition
The Competition: Win a DELIVITA wood-fired oven (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of DELIVITA or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter this competition you must have completed the competition card, followed us on either Twitter, Instagram or Facebook (this will be checked when we draw the competition). If you have not completed this request your entry is null and void.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at email@example.com with OVEN Competition in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The competition will be drawn in December 2017.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- One winner will receive a DELIVITA oven as seen at our shows (throughout 2017).
- The winner will be notified by email and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to DELIVITA within 7 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and DELIVITA shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from DELIVITA within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and DELIVITA shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of DELIVITA for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- DELIVITA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you/other person’s as a result of accepting the prize.
- DELIVITA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
Terms and conditions - £5 off Dough to Go
The offer: £5 off dough to go - exisiting oven customers
- This offer entitles you to £5 off a 12 pack of dough only.
- One voucher code per customer.
- This voucher can only be used by exisiting DELIVITA oven customers.
- Vouchers will be be monitored.
- This voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other products.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with this offer, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with D2G £5 offer in the subject line.