Another tasty recipe to try
Having celebrated National BBQ week this month, why not try using your Delivita oven to prepare something different. As well as cooking pizza, our ovens are great at cooking meat too.
Chicken Breast with Pesto and Parmesan Cheese
• 4 Chicken breasts
• 2 tbl spoons green pesto
• 2 tbl spoons of grated parmesan cheese
• 1 tbl spoon olive oil
• Juice of x 1 lemon (Optional)
• a handful of cherry tomatoes
(Tip: you will also need tray/pan that can withstand the heat and woodburner gloves)
• Flatten the chicken breast to a thickness of between 0.5 to 1cm
• Place in a suitable roasting tray / pan
• Evenly share and spread the pesto over the top side of the chicken breasts
• Evenly share / sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the pesto / chicken breasts
• scatter the cherry tomatoes around your chicken.
• Pour over the olive oil and lemon juice
• Cover with cling film and place in the fridge until ready to use or at least 30 mins
• Cook in your wood-fired oven rotating several times to achieve an even cook and golden colour approx 10/15 min’s
• Finally garnish with basil.
With thanks to Tim, London for submitting this simple, yet delicious recipe. Share your images and recipes with us at email@example.com