Returns & Refund Policies
We are committed to selling high-quality products which we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be occasions when you need to exchange or return something you've bought.
Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt, or email payment confirmation as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
If I change my mind within 30 days
- Most things we sell are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and unless otherwise stated we'll collect it for a charge of £50.00
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If there's a fault with the product:
- We want you to be delighted with your DELIVITA products. Please contact us by phone or email if you find a fault with your oven. We will try to find a suitable solution to ensure this are resolved as quickly as possible.
- If you've had the product for up to 1 year, we'll repair the product or, if that's not possible, give you a replacement or, if that's not possible, a refund. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with your oven.
Distance Selling Regulations
To cancel, you can email us on Hello@delivita.co.uk quoting your order number. You can cancel any time from placing your order up to 24 hours later on working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) You must take reasonable care of the item(s). Please make it clear when you are contacting us that you are cancelling under the Distance Selling Regulations so we can arrange to refund the delivery charge as well as the purchase price. We can arrange collection free of charge (unless otherwise stated on the delivery note).